We have seven luxury boarding suites, so your dog does not have to feel like a dog. They include toddler beds and pillows, tile walls, floors, and glass doors. Suites are $30 per night for the first dog, and $25 for each additional dog.
Bunkhouse Boarding Kennels are for the dog who wants to hang out with the rest of the gang. We have family bunks for more than one pet, extra large bunks for our plus sized guests and regular bunks. Bunkhouse Boarding is $25 per night for the first dog, and $18 for each additional dog.
We have two suites dedicated to cat boarding. Each suite has a large cat tree for climbing and lounging and plenty of room for your cats to explore. Cat suites are $15 per night, and $10 per night for each additional cat in the same suite.
Making Your Reservations
The easiest way to make reservations is to give us a call at 715-879-4554, or text us at 715-235-4488 or drop us an email at email@example.com.
Preparing for your pet's stay
- Please call or email to inquire about availability. Summer months and holidays often book 3-4 weeks or more in advance.
- If necessary, update your pet's vaccinations 3-4 weeks in advance of their stay and email or send copies of your records to us for your file.
- If your pet has separation anxiety, please talk to your vet ahead of time about options that may make your pet's stay more pleasant for them. Most pets do very well for 3-4 days, however, pets with anxiety may require additional emotional support, especially for longer stays. We will do our best to keep your pet comfortable and distracted. You may want to bring some "home" things to comfort your pet. A "T"shirt that you've been wearing will smell like you and bring an anxious pet comfort. Consider bringing something for your pet to chew on such as antlers or chew toys.
- Please leave large, expensive, or difficult to clean items such as beds, blankets, duffel bags and back packs at home. We have limited storage space and these types of items may become safety hazards. Please be aware that some dogs find it necessary to mark territory on just about everything, including your property. Occasionally some things may need to be washed, removed, or separated from your pet. Please notify us right away if one of your pet's items does not make it home.
- Please bring your pet's dry food and treats in a plastic or rubber container, a coffee can, an ice cream bucket, or some other hard, sealable container clearly marked with your pet's name. PLEASE, NO FOOD BAGS or ZIP-LOCK BAGS. Accidents happen, and we would hate to have your pet's food spilled on the floor (for some other dog to vacuum up!)
- Please bring extra food for your pet. Pet's rarely eat like they do at home. When they play hard, they may require more food. If your return is delayed, they may require more food. A sudden change in diet could give your pet an upset stomach, and we would not want that to happen.
- Please bring any medications or vitamins your pet requires in a Daily Pill Planner, clearly marked with your pet's name. This will help insure the right doses at the right time of day. Please bring the original labeled container in case we need to identify the medication.
- Your Emergency Contact should be someone who IS NOT traveling with you. This should be someone you would trust to move or care for your pet in the event of an extreme emergency. We will always try to contact you first, however, cell phones don't always work. Leave your pet with a back-up plan in the event we are unable to contact you.
Please Contact Us.......
with any questions or concerns you have regarding your pet's stay. Please let us know how we can serve you and your pet better. If we've made an error on your bill, or in some other area, we would appreciate knowing so we can improve our service and be the best place for you and your pet.